When purchasing products on PITTICCO's website, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract within the term of 14 (fourteen) days counted from the date on which the products are received, returning to PITTICCO the goods delivered, intact and without any alterations. The right of withdrawal does not apply to products delivered sealed that have been opened by the Customer. The notification of withdrawal must be sent by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org within the term of 14 days counted from the delivery date, and must contain:
- a statement of the user's intent to make use of his/her right of withdrawal in accordance with and for the purposes of art. 54 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 21/2014;
- indication of the products for which the customer intends to make use of his/her right of withdrawal, including the article code of the product;
- the progressive order number issued at the moment of purchase;
- the identifying details of the invoice issued by the vendor for the products purchased.
The buyer who has used his/her right of withdrawal must return the goods, intact and with no alterations, within the term of 14 days counted from the date on which the withdrawal was notified. The cost of returning the goods is at the expense of the user. The goods must be sent to Sergio Pitticco Società Semplice Agricola, Via Novacuzzo 52/A, 33040 Prepotto (UD).
The user is responsible for packing the goods he/she intends to return, and therefore undertakes to take the necessary precautions in order to protect the integrity of the product or products and preserve them from any damage and/or any alteration. The goods must be returned intact, in their original packaging, complete in every detail, and accompanied by the attached financial documentation.
Without prejudice to the right to verify the above, PITTICCO shall refund the withdrawn contracting party the amount corresponding to the purchase of the product/products, within the maximum term of thirty days counted from the date on which the seller became aware of the user's exercise of the right of withdrawal.
In any case, the refund of the corresponding amount shall not be carried out before:
- PITTICCO has received the returned product/products;
- PITTICCO has verified the integrity of the product/products.
The clauses regarding the exercise of the right of withdrawal, as well as the related consequences and exceptions, apply exclusively to users qualifiable as consumers; in other words, users that act for purposes other than their own business or professional activities.